Home Visits Policy
For a provider to visit your home or accommodation to provide services (assessments and cooking programs), your home or accommodation:
Must be safe, tidy and hygienic for our health and safety.
Your place needs to be hygienic for us to visit.
- Food preparation area
- Cooking area
They must be clean, tidy, germs-free and bacteria-free for the provider to visit and for your cooking program.
Dogs and pets
- If your pet/s barks or bites, please keep them outside or in another room during visits
- If your pets will interfere, please keep it outside or in another room before and during visits
- If your pets are in the kitchen ie. on the bench or floor, please remove them and clean kitchen before the visits for your cooking program
If you believe your pets are well-behaved, inform the provider. If they are interfering with your program, the provider will suggest putting it outside or in another room.
- If you have many things (clutter) inside and around in your house, please inform the provider before they arrive
- If the clutter seems unsafe for visitors, please remove them
- If the clutter seems unhygienic, the provider will suggest having them improved or your program will be cancelled and charged
- If you have an elderly person in your house, please advise the provider before the visit
- If you or you have sick people in your house, please inform the provider before the visits
- If they are sick with contagious (spreading) illness, the provider may cancel the appointment
Building / renovations
- If you live in a building that is being built or renovated, please inform the provider before the visit
- If the building seems unsafe for the provider, they will suggest going to another place or cancel the program
- If you have a violent person in your house, please inform the provider before the appointment
- If the person is likely to cause harm during the visits, the provider may suggest going in another room or cancel the program
Get in touch with us
Would you like more information about the programs? Just talk to us!