Whole food + Nutrients = Good Health
Legumes (beans & lentils)
Nuts & seeds
Herbs & spices
= Good health
Functional for all situations
Positive mental health
Nutrients helps repair and restore your body
Fast / Junk food
Bad fats, sugar and salt
Food with chemicals
Some food from animals
= Poor health
Mental health imbalances
Body becomes sick
Immune system weakens
Difficulty in fighting off illnesses
Organs become damaged
Difficulty in body functions
Cancer, heart issues, etc
Poor health = health issues
- Bad mood / mood swings
- High Blood pressure
- Skin issues
- Food Intolerances
- Acid refluxes
Eating food with nutrients can improve and protect your health
- Nutrients in fresh, whole foods can help the body survive in today’s world.
- They give the body the strength and energy to repair and restore every day.
- Without nutrients, the body runs out of energy faster over time. It is like a car running low on fuel, oil and water. It becomes overdue for a service.
- The body can become tired and suffer when pushed hard to keep going. It can become sick. They need fresh foods for the nutrients to repair and restore the body.
- Processed foods have little or no nutrients. They are not good quality fuel for the body.
- Fresh food with the important nutrients is better for your body, mind and soul.
"Prevention is the best cure" = eat healthy foods now
Fresh, whole foods are:
- from plants
- grown for us to eat
- or processed and refined as little as possible.
- Whole grains
- Legumes (beans & lentils)
- Nuts & seeds
- Herbs & spices
- soft drinks
- milk drinks (eg. iced coffee)
- nuts with additional flavours
- pasta dishes
- frozen pizzas
- processed/cured meats ie. salami.
They come with various additives:
- cheap carbs
- artificial flavours
so they can stay ‘edible’ for a long period of time before decaying.
They are processed in factories, mostly packed in plastics, and are transported in long distances.