Terms of Service
The Terms of Service is an agreement between you and Deaf Chef Ross.
Your Rights and Responsibilities:
- Read and understand all of the policies
- Ask questions for clarifications
- Attend the appointments on time
- Have food, ingredients and equipment ready
- Do the food preparation and cooking tasks
- Give the Coach feedback about the service
The Coach Responsibilities:
- Deliver your program as agreed in the Service Agreement
- Focus on your goals and skill developments
- Do a review with you about your program
- Make sure that you understand the instructions and tasks
- Encourage you to practice your skills
- Listen and respect your feedback
- Keep notes of your program in your database
- Respect your privacy and dignity
Paying for services:
The service fee is an hourly rate. Invoices are sent after each session.
- resource development
- 2 hours extra time just in case
- sent to you if you are a self-managed NDIS client
- sent to your plan manager if you are a plan-managed NDIS client
- are claimed from your NDIS portal if you are a NDIA-managed client
- sent to you if you or your organisation is funding for services or workshop
The payments are to be deposited in a bank account using the direct deposit method.
The invoice offers 14 days for payment
Deaf Chef Ross does not charge GST
The Service Agreement:
- We can review the Service Agreement at any time
- We must advise each other if the Service Agreement needs to be updated or ended.
- The changes made to the Service Agreement must be done in writing on emails.
- We must write on emails of any changes made or end a Service Agreement for evidence.