Learn to Cook
Develop your cooking skills so you can cook dishes
Improve your cooking skills to make healthy meals
Talk about Food
Improve your knowledge about food and nutrients
Discussion about food and a cooking show
Helpful information & resources for your cooking
Information and policies about the services
Chef Ross can:
- coach you to improve your cooking skills
- motivate you to cook healthy dishes
- explain about healthy and unhealthy food
- make visual recipes for your cookbook
- help you sort out your pantry and fridge
- go to the shops with you and explain about food
- teach you how to sharpen knives
- research information on food that may help with health improvements
Select Learn to Cook program for you to develop your cooking skills and cook some dishes.
If you will get a NDIS plan, you can have a program designed for you as a quote for your planning.
If you cannot get a plan, you can pay for a program. Contact Ross and we will work it out.
We can arrange Auslan/English interpreting support. We will need to talk about how to make this work for us.
We can work out what devices you have and how to install a videoconferencing software.
Sure, tap on Contact and send Ross a message.
Ross is the founder of Deaf Chef Ross. He completed a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery in 2017.
Ross also has:
- Certificate IV in TAE (Training and Education)
- Certificate IV in Disability Work
- Working with Children Check
The video was recorded by Ross’s teacher when he completed an assessment of a dessert dish.
Enter your email address to receive news, information and updates from Chef Ross. You can unsubscribe anytime!
Deaf Chef Ross respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Victoria and pays its respect to the ongoing living cultures of Aboriginal people in Australia.