Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 people
1 cup rocket leaves, chopped
3 stalks spring onion, thinly diced
1 cucumber, diced
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
3-4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
1/2 avocado, cut in small cubes
1/2 tub of cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup nuts and seeds (walnuts, almonds, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds etc), crumbed
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 lemon juice
Salt and pepper
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Put rocket leaves, spring onion, cucumbers and apple cider vinegar in a bowl and mix well.
- Put a serving in a bowl
- Toast the nuts in a frypan on medium heat until all are toasted
- Add the avocado, mushrooms and tomatoes on the salad
- Add the toasted nuts
- Sprinkle with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and enjoy.
Get in touch with us
Would you like a more information about the programs? Just talk to us!